If you notice that you or your family members have been sneezing a little bit more this season, they may have a case of hay fever. Hay fever, sometimes called allergic rhinitis, is a common condition during the spring and summer seasons. Many house cleaning services in Philadelphia such as Pazeto Maids Cleaning Service are called in during these seasons in order to help provide relief from the triggers of hay fever.
If you have allergy sufferers in your home, chances are that you’ve had to deal with hay fever before An estimated 20 million Americans live with allergies, and many will becomes affected by their allergens during the summer, leading to hay fever. This is about eight percent of the population.
Hay fever is even more common in children, with an estimated nine to 10 percent of all American children being affected every year. The symptoms of hay fever are very similar to that of the common cold and can include a running nose, excessive sneezing, watery and red eyes and itching of the nose, roof of the mouth and eyes.
The best way to prevent breakouts of hay fever in your home is to help rid your house of allergens or substances that are likely to trigger hay fever. The most common summer allergens that can trigger hay fever include pollen, mold, mildew and dust.
Regular cleaning can help limit the amount of allergens in your home. many residents choose to hire our cleaning service in Philadelphia to ensure that their home is being professionally cleaned on a regular basis. You can also limit the amount of pollen and mildew that enters your home by regularly changing your air conditioning system’s filter, which can trap harmful allergens and blow them throughout the home if the filter becomes too full.
Hay fever is a common summer illness, but with the right precautions and care, your home can be safer and cleaner this season! Contact our friendly staff at Pazeto Maids Cleaning Service to learn more about how you can keep your home clean today.
We all love a fun party. Gathering together is an excellent way to reconnect with friends and family, but before your send out those invitations, be sure that your home is ready!
Most parties center on food, so one of the most important places that our house cleaning services in Philadelphia focus on is the kitchen. You know to wipe down your tables before serving food, but bacteria can also be hiding in a few other sneaky spots. Be sure to contact our cleaning professionals, who will take care of these hidden areas in your kitchen.
- Wipe down your stove. Your stove gets a lot of attention during the day, but most people don’t remember to wipe it down unless something spills! Even if you can’t see a large stain on your stove, there is likely still bacteria lurking around the burners that can get into your food or on serving plates and dishes, making your guests sick. Our maids will wipe down your stove to keep it clean and safe.
- Dangers on door handles. Handles for cabinets, refrigerators, freezers and even ovens can hide secret bacteria. This is because they are often handled and touched by everyone in your household, but rarely get the attention they deserve when it comes time to clean. Our house cleaning professionals in Philadelphia recommend wiping off handles in your kitchen before anyone comes over for your party, as large crowds greatly increase the risk of spreading germs.
- Dirty appliances. Like your kitchen handles, your appliances often get ignored when it comes time to clean up. This is particularly true for devices like coffee machines, blenders or anything else electronic that cannot go in the dishwasher. When cleaning your kitchen for a party, we will clean off any appliances that will be used during the event, so they are sanitary and sparkling.
If you wish to learn more about our comprehensive cleaning packages, we encourage you to contact our friendly staff here at Pazeto Maids Cleaning service today!
When you’re cleaning your home, you want to make sure that no bacteria are left behind. We all know that the bathroom and kitchen hold large amounts of bacteria, but did you know that there are some spots that harbor bacteria that you can miss? At Pazeto Maids Cleaning Service, we not only provide quality Philly cleaning services, but also seek to educate you. Be sure to double-check that you’re cleaning in these easy-to-miss areas.
- The top of your refrigerator can harbor dust, dirt and bacteria, and is commonly forgotten when it comes time to clean the kitchen. Don’t forget to wipe the top of your refrigerator with a damp rag and your preferred sanitizer.
- The inside of your kitchen sink provides a perfect spot for mold and bacteria to flourish. This area is usually warm and wet, which means that it’s the ideal area for fungus to take root or for bacteria to multiple. The best way to clean your kitchen sink is to rinse it daily with an organic cleaner such as lemon, vinegar or baking soda and mix it with water; this will kill any bacteria or mold beginning to call your kitchen its home. Don’t forget to remove and clean the drain plug too!
- You put your toothbrush in your mouth twice a day, but did you know that it can harbor tons of bacteria? Replacing your toothbrush often (at least once every few months) can keep your mouth free from germs that can cause disease.
At the end of the day, one of the best ways to make sure that your home is as clean as it can be is to contact Pazeto Maids Cleaning Services for reliable house cleaning services in Philadelphia. Removing bacteria from your home can be a tough job, but our friendly professionals know where to look to kill the bacteria that can hide in forgotten places.
Now that it is spring, the last thing that you want is to be stuck indoors cleaning your home. Here at Pazeto Maids Cleaning Service, we provide house cleaning services in the Philadelphia region. With that in mind, here are five benefits of choosing our professionals for spring cleaning.
If you wish to find out more information about our home cleaning services in Philadelphia, we encourage you to fill out a contact form on our website or call 267-388-7818.
Hmm … What should you get your mother for her birthday? She never gives a solid answer when you ask her what she wants, and you already have used some of your more creative gift ideas. She’s always busy and could relax more.
We here at Pazeto Cleaning Service know of a gift that she will love: our home cleaning services.
Your mom, spouse, family member or friend can spend more time doing what they love and relaxing instead of worrying about taking time out of their busy schedule to clean their home.
Our maid service is known for providing the friendliest and most thorough house cleaning service in the Philadelphia, Montgomery County and Bucks County region. Here are some benefits of giving our cleaning services as a gift to one of your loved ones.
- Convenience: Purchasing a gift card or cleaning package to send is made easy on our website. All gift cards are delivered through email. All you have to do is fill out a dollar amount for the gift card or select an appropriate cleaning package and provide the email address of the recipient along with your payment information.
- Variety of Packages: We offer four different packages that you can send to a friend or family member. These options are based on the size of the recipients and contain a deep clean for the following properties:
- Apartment (3 to 4 hours of labor; $135 to $180)
- Small Home (5 to 6 hours of labor; $225 to $270)
- Medium Home (6 to 7 hours of labor; $270 to $315)
- Large Home (8 to 9 hours of labor; $360 to $405)
- Cleaning for All Occasions: In addition to your mother’s birthday, you can send a gift card or cleaning package to someone for a number of different occasions that include getting a home ready for holidays such as Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, graduations, baby showers and spring cleaning.
- Guaranteed Service: An added perk of choosing our cleaning professionals is that your gift recipient will benefit from the work of an experienced and consistent staff and service that is guaranteed.
If you wish to learn more about gifting a cleaning or scheduling an appointment for a home cleaning in Philadelphia, we encourage you to reach out to our friendly staff and see which package is best for you.
You can reach Pazeto Cleaning Service by calling 267-388-7818 or filling out a contact form on our website. We hope to hear from you soon!